Tuesday, March 15, 2011

reaction time

Perhaps it is a self fulfilling prophecy. I recently injured myself.
I could go on but basically, its my toe and it hurts.
What hurts a little more is what the nurse practitioner said when I explained what happened,
"your reaction time must be delayed."

Um ok. We all know I'm a bit clumsy but to call me delayed in anything really chapped me. I have no idea why- its certainly possible- but the thoughts of all the stories/plans/ideas that I have on delay started popping in my head...and I wondered if the answer was simply, my reaction time is delayed.
Perhaps that will ease the pain a bit? Will God get a laugh out of that?

I asked her how exactly one could test their reaction time as I was at the very most determined to be mediocre.
Maybe my quick wit was lost on her. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment