- Calories are winning. I am considering botox, not for calories but for the angry brow.
- Fall is just a rainy summer here so far.
- Of my 5 ideas, 1 is sticking. Have a facility to house the social enterprise I am starting!
- I have gone through at least 50 names for said enterprise and none work.
- My hair is rebellious; fighting consistency everyday. (There should be a hair care line called discipline.)
- A dear friend is getting married and asked me to be a part of the celebration. I won't say what number this is for me to walk down the aisle before the bride, but I am possibly more excited than any one before. (Calories and botox relevant here)
- I am semi-employed again. I work with women who challenge me. They are hopeless, fearful and broken. Everyday I am taught grace and mercy.
- My dreams are changing, moving towards landmarks I did not imagine.
- Sometimes, a lot of the time, I think this city is one that has taken a collective sigh and just given up. It is strange to feel that of a city, but it hangs in the air like humidity. It needs a marketing plan.
- I found my shop space; the place I have always wanted to have, upstairs apartment shop downstairs. Brick, cute, charming and ready. My account is not however. I have no reason to believe it will be successful or even break even but I want it still.
- My legs are itchy and marked by the ants, mosquitos and other hungry southern species.
- I have realized I am here to support my family through some things. I was not prepared, then again would I have come if I knew?
- Certain memories still prick me. I am growing
botheredpissed with the "why are you still single" talk. I have yet to run into the ex it will matter most to see.
- My throat is sore from swallowing my pride.
- BUT there are some great ice cream locations for that.:)....and calories win again!